- I am 30 weeks, 4 days pregnant
- Due date is April 10
- Fundal height is 30, which means I'm right on schedule (FYI: Fundal height is measured using a tape measure and measuring from the top of your pubic bone to the top of your fundus. Fundal height is measured in centimeters and should closely match your baby's gestational age. So, for example, if you're 24 weeks pregnant, your fundal height should be 24 centimeters. http://www.justmommies.com/articles/fundal_height.shtml)
- Sonogram scheduled for this Wednesday evening at Broward General
- Next appointment is in 3 weeks, at 33 weeks, then another appointment at 36 weeks, then weekly appointments start
- Weight = 151! I started at about 135, lost 5 lbs in the first trimester and then gained about 13 lbs eating The Best Cookies Ever at Vicki's over the two weeks we were in Akron at Christmas.
- Stay tuned for Wednesday's sonogram pictures!!!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Update from Dr's Appointment on 2/1
Here's a quick update on the pregnancy from yesterday's doctor's appointment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment