Here is a picture of my friend, Robb Stokar, and I taste testing his Matzoh Ball Soup a year or so ago at my Holiday Ball. I met Robb in Weatherspoon's Labor Arbitration class in the spring of 2006. He was an OSU Law student mooching off of the Cap Law reciprocity opportunity and we hit it off.
Robb now lives in Chicago and we keep in touch via the occasional IM. He randomly popped up today, asking me for the link to this blog and then gave me the greatest gift - a true highlight of the week and day, that I'll keep as our little secret, though all of Stuff's subscribers are in on it, as well as Danielle Head (also of Labor Arb fame) who was IMing me at the same time.
Robb, you are my new hero. Just when I needed a smile and a laugh, you came through, buddy.
Thank you is not adequate. But thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment