#5: I'm thankful that my grandmother was able to pass on peacefully in her sleep this past summer and is likely now in a much better place than she was here on Earth. #4: And on that note, I'm thankful for all the people who took care of Connie all those years when she should have had her family around her. #3: I'm thankful for S.FL weather right now.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
#5-#3 - Wooh! I'm getting tired!
#5: I'm thankful that my grandmother was able to pass on peacefully in her sleep this past summer and is likely now in a much better place than she was here on Earth. #4: And on that note, I'm thankful for all the people who took care of Connie all those years when she should have had her family around her. #3: I'm thankful for S.FL weather right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment