Monday, April 6, 2009

Update!

Sorry I haven't been able to post lately, folks, but have been dealing with (1) insane work hours and complete exhaustion and (2) major internet access issues, as AT&T failed to turn on our internet service and instead turned OFF our neighbor's. Not good. Tech support phone calls lasting 20+minutes during the day were not doable while working at RHI, so doubly not good...Things should be all better by next Monday, at the latest!

In the meantime, here are a few updates:

-Skyler started clapping this weekend AND......
-started walking LAST NIGHT. She took one step on her own when I took her to the playground by the house, and then took several "real" steps in front of Drew and I last night.

So she is coming along just fine. Still working on the talking but verbal development is commonly delayed when a baby is bilingual.

Okay, I will post some pictures now that I have the time and access (for the moment)! I will work on getting video of the walking...

No comments: