
(MM, you'll like this - very poem inspiring.)
On December 16, at approximately 8:00a.m., I saw a rainbow. Not just half of a rainbow, vaguely starting and ending somewhere far ahead. No. The WHOLE arching rainbow. It had one end around the Marina Mile and I-95 exit and stretched northeasterly and ended downtown (where I was driving through). I thought it ended near Skyler's pediatrician's office, but as I pass that location, I noticed it ended in what looked like a loft building in downtown. As I kept driving, it turned out that it ended right by the tunnel under Las Olas and I PASSED THROUGH the area under the end of it (which was about 10 feet up from the ground). How crazy is that????? A once in a lifetime thing, although I did some research (of course...) and it turns out some guy on Yahoo Answers claims he's been at the end of one 3x in his "short life." So who knows, but I thought it was pretty cool and doubt it will happen again.
So there you have it - there is a definite end to rainbows no matter what anyone theorizes or speculates. And you can probably "touch" it. And, no, unfortunately, there was no leprechaun or pot of gold or Lucky Charms at the end of the rainbow.
No comments:
Post a Comment